Fellow vegans!

Options
Hey all, I would love to connect with other vegans or vegetarians. I started eating vegan as a way to lose weight and have quickly fallen in love with it. Ethically I'm starting to realize how much better this life style is. I've struggle to lose weight my whole life and this just makes sense in my heart and with my body.

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian feel free to friend me!
  • christinaahs2002
    christinaahs2002 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband just started eating vegan too for health reasons...only about three weeks in and already feeling so much better :smiley:
  • christinaahs2002
    christinaahs2002 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends! Add me :smiley:
  • PollyPCat
    PollyPCat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan. I just signed up for Fitbit and don't know how to add people yet lol.
  • soontobefitkid
    soontobefitkid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly new vegan, but I'm loving it as well. Feel free to add me and swap recipes!!
  • JustynaKrajewska
    JustynaKrajewska Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to become a vegetarian and then a vegan. My husband is a meat eater and would never give it up. It would be nice to get pointers
  • FitVegetarian14516
    FitVegetarian14516 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello 7 month old vegetarian and weekday vegan!! Feel free to ask for recipes, substitutes and how to eat out I've pretty much figured it out :)
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way there. I guess I'm ovo-pesca vegetarian right now. I'll soon cut those out. I'd love to get some more vegan/vegetarian recipes.
  • lifeandleaves
    lifeandleaves Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am vegan and use Pepperplate as an online recipe repository, so I can share and swap recipes easily with anyone.

Please feel free to add.
  • kooshky
    kooshky Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian :smile:
  • jessicarehll
    jessicarehll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian/Pescatarian. I'm a work in progress when it comes to giving up crab rolls (sushi) They were my cheat meal and I love it, but most days I eat 100% vegetarian and am working on cutting the sushi out in time. I can still eat avacoado rolls!
  • satnavsaysstraighton
    Options
    Vegan plus home-grown eggs here for the last 10 years,actually allergic to dairy (not intolerant to lactose) which made the transition easier. Veggie for previous 22 years or so...
    Converted my OH to a vegan diet as well. Love the diversity it had brought to our lives.