Ninja Professional Blender

Options
2»

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I think the ninja is awesome! I also have a vitamix...(both were given as gifts) but i love them both and think they do a great job at smoothie making! However, i thoroughly enjoy the fact that i can take the blade off the ninja to get it clean...the germs/bacteria that can build up in the crevices freak me out...:ohwell:

I would have to agree, thats the best feature

If you clean your vitamiz as directed in the manual there is really no need to ever take it apart and cleaning really is a sinch. My sister is a DISASTER at cleaning and she even manages to get all of her green smoothie ingredients out of it cleaning it per the directions (you really cant go wrong) Now if I could only get her to clean her other green smoothis containers instead of leaving them in the sink till mom or I do it Id be happy......
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am pondering buying the Ninja Kitchen 1100...I found this thread looking for some advice so now I am even more confused...lol. Has anyone used it for anything other than fruit drinks or smoothies? I watched it on TV and was interested in all the other features like making whole wheat pizza dough or natural peanut butter or salsa/guacamole or real fruit/low fat ice cream. I have to really watch my sodium and sugar cause of heart problems so I thought it might be helpful to make my own so then I could control what goes in it...I have a good blender and a food processor but they don't work as well as what I saw on TV but didn't know if it was just a hype so looking for some feedback!!!

Thanks,

Due to my sister and her friends being into the RAW foods diet I would highly recommend a Vita mix. Research it online, I know the more expensive model can do all kinds of doughs really well ad has a heater option (avoiding a pot to heat the sauce it just blended? Yes please!!!) and it makes lovely salsa and lowfat/real fruits icecream.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    All I saw was ninja and when I started reading its about blenders! Damn! Lmao
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mine!

I love mine too!
  • joem5
    joem5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the Ninja Kitchen System blender. I like it, but it's not anything like what you get from a Blendtec or Vitamix. Mine can't get greens very small no matter how long I run it or how much I pulse it. I always have a chunky chewy green smoothie. Softer greens like spinach seem to be better that things like kale, but it still doesn't get things smooth like a Vitamix/Blendtec. It seems to make great all fruit smoothies and I have also made pizza dough, ice cream and salsa that have all turned out. Over all I am happy with it for the price, but I still will be saving up for a Vitamix or Blendtec.