Giving the scale the SMACKDOWN!

Options
I haven't lost any weight in the last 6-8 weeks. In fact, it seems like I have gained and lost the same one pound every week! I purchased a dress about 3 weeks ago, the one in my profile pic...and it's a size 12. Today I bought a suit and had to get a size 10 and it was a little loose!

Take THAT scale (:laugh: victory dances!!). Who's your momma!! That's what's up!!! Woohoo!! :laugh:

Ok, I just had to get all of that out of my system! Gotta love a NSV...have you had one lately?

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the good work.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Haha! Great Job!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    love it
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You give me hope for when I feel discouraged by my evil scale...
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Good for you. LOVE the victory dance!!!!!! Enjoy the NSV!:happy:
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Luv the way u tell a story, lol....congrats on ur NSV
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Feathers to gold BABY!!!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    That's what's up Congrats:smile:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh Jan!! I thought this was a negative story!! But heck no... this is wonderful!! Gotta love Jan! Congrats on this wonderful NSV!
  • emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    that the s--t im talking bout
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great work. You should be very proud of yourself :)
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    <3 Your post made me laugh! Good work!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    That is terrific. I love it when I can show the scale it isn't the boss. You go woman!:flowerforyou:
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Feathers to gold BABY!!!

Never heard that quote...LOVE IT!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Great work. You should be very proud of yourself :)

Thanks!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Oh Jan!! I thought this was a negative story!! But heck no... this is wonderful!! Gotta love Jan! Congrats on this wonderful NSV!

Thanks Nicole! By the way, you look amazing in your new profile pic!
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's what's up! I've been the same for almost a month now and I am slowly starting to give up. We depend on that scale sooooo much right? I needed to hear your wonderful event to inspire me to keep going. It just bothers me that I am stalling at 17 lbs like I only have 20 lbs to lose! I have well over 70 ilbs to lose but my body is TRIPPING! Maybe its me. Thanks again for sharing! I guess I will keep on keeping on (with a sad face) :-).
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Yay! That's what's up! I've been the same for almost a month now and I am slowly starting to give up. We depend on that scale sooooo much right? I needed to hear your wonderful event to inspire me to keep going. It just bothers me that I am stalling at 17 lbs like I only have 20 lbs to lose! I have well over 70 ilbs to lose but my body is TRIPPING! Maybe its me. Thanks again for sharing! I guess I will keep on keeping on (with a sad face) :-).

Keep at it, as long as you're feeling better...tell that scale to hit the bricks! You can do it!!
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    HIlarious, you look great friend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!