This Time I Want A Community!

Options
Hi! I'm starting over with MFP after gaining some weight following a running injury two years ago. I'd like to lose about 30 pounds and make healthier choices in other areas of my life and I'd also like a community of friends to help along the way! Please add me and get in touch :)

Replies

• audreydarl
    audreydarl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here.. wanting to lose weight so badly especially on my tummy area. Pretty bad right now. Happy to be in your community of friends.. :) keep in touch.
  • rickster777
    rickster777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but same idea. About 30-40 lb of loss would be great. Of course it's partly vanity but this time I want to focus on the healthy process, not just the end result. I don't want to become so obsessed with the numbers that I forget the reason I'm doing this in the first place: to care for this body in the healthiest possible way.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have been here for 2 years! I am working on losing the last 20 pounds!
  • tcbritt10
    tcbritt10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started yesterday and I am amazed at this app and website. I’m on here to gain a few lean pounds! God Bless!
  • 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello :) first of all, welcome back and congrats on making the decision to reach your goals. I have much more weight to lose but I'd love to be able to motivate one another, so feel free to add me!
  • GNRfan
    GNRfan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck reaching your goals, I've added you! :)
  • KB2Edify
    KB2Edify Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too and would love a community.
  • shanlucijames786
    shanlucijames786 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! I need all the positive energy that I can get. :)
  • TheElectricLaura
    TheElectricLaura Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay all about the positivity!!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 lbs left to drop, but will be here for the long run. This app keeps me motivated with great people who struggle along with me. Feel free to add me.
  • letthetrexout
    letthetrexout Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have ~25 lbs. I want to drop, and am more than happy to be part of a community. I think it could be really beneficial, and I haven't tried it out, so feel free to add me!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Great attitude~ There is no I in TEAM~ Together Everyone Achieves More!
  • beskytter
    beskytter Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love being added to help
  • kisha1967
    kisha1967 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after some life challenges and looking for friends. Last time I didn't get involved on the social end but this time I am. I can tell having support and motivation is helping.
  • andrektan
    andrektan Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. :) You can check out my profile if you're curious about details.
  • brooklin
    brooklin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some community too! I need some more motivation! I have hit a plateau and slowly losing motivation.
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi I have the last 10lbs to burn. Always happy to add to my community