what are you going to buy when you get to your goal ?

Options
I spend so much time drooling on vintage/vintage style clothing ... and I want this sooo badly
http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/nautical-underwire-bikini.html
i loooove high waisted bikinis just well cant wonder round in them without scaring the people around me

Replies

• trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That is too cute! I love anything handmade or vintage. I would spend my entire paycheck on Etsy if I could buying steam punk/victorian items.

Once i reach my goal weight I want to buy all inclusive trip to the bahamas or somewhere there is a beach so I can show off all my hard work! AHAHA
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    A Big Mac Meal with a X-Large Coke!!!

Haha...j/k

I won't buy anything...maybe P90X-2 to keep things going for me.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on buying myself anything... maybe some an outfit or two.. just because.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    MIrrors!!!!!!! Just kidding...........not going to buy anything but maybe something will surface. Getting into a better riding weight to ride the MS150 for this year.
  • esallett
    esallett Posts: 3
    Options
    Love it!! I was looking for that site for ages! :)

I am buying a new bikini, and a dress for my friends wedding! And prob a holiday!
    I need to fit into the new shorts I got yesterday by September as well.. so kind of brought them for my goal! :) x
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    New boobs!! :)
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When I tackle my goal, I will of course have to buy a new wardrobe....130 lbs is a lot of weight to lose, and I don't think I would be to pretty in my "old" clothes lol. I also plan on getting another tattoo.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    I adore esty , i got the most beautiful necklace of their (bf got it for my birthday) and get complements on it everytime i wear it , love things that not everyone wears, victorian style necklaces french styley hats and nearly anything vintagey with dresses and shoes
    just be amazing when I can fit into all the beautiful dresses I find in random op shops
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I was thinking once i've lost a fair bit of weight and i'm feeling more confident i will spend some money on a good massage and relax with some treatment and a day spa! maybe once i drop 20kg or something, i guess it depends how i feel and look once i dropped the weight.
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A tattoo (tramp stamp) as my husband calls it. Have Always wanted one but refused while I was too fat.

100 pounds will certainly warrant something wonderful.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    All inclusive resort. Somewhere exotic, romantic and beautiful.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    i wish I could afford to get off somewhere stunning and wonderful but nz will do for now :) good luck to all you wonderful people :P
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That is a cute bikni :)
    If I had the money I would love to treat myself to a holiday at the beach but as a poor student I might splash out on some high waisted shorts and a cute top to go with them. Can't wait!
  • LisaBardell
    Options
    I want to buy myself a DIAMOND!!!!!
  • Mahhafooznit
    Mahhafooznit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be getting myself a nice tattoo. I think INK is a good reward and will remind me that
    a good looking body should have good looking accessories.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    i like my accessories removeable incase i get bored of them but each to their own
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting my first tattoo also...I've always wanted one, I think once I have a body where I can show off, a tattoo will make it even more fun.
  • CandyJ9
    CandyJ9 Posts: 38
    Options
    A brand new pair of my favorite ever jeans from when I was my goal weight--hopefully in size 6. And a nice fitted sexy dress to go out in. Never been confident enough to wear something like that even when I used to be at my goal weight and was pretty thin. Always thought I was fat and only realized later that I was nuts!
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to buy anything. I'm just going to put on the pants I haven't been able to wear in two years!
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I won't need to buy ANYTHING, because all my lovely clothes will finally fit me again! I can't wait!