single mom, just needing support

Im a 27 year old single mom, i have a three year old and ten month old twins. Ive been overwieght my whole life and my family has never supported me on any diet or exercise routine i have attempted. they are use to me being fat and they dont see me any other way. I have my older brothers girlfriend who is there when i need to talk or need someone to keep me going but thats all i have. my sister who also struggles with being overweight will see me doing good and then decides that she is gonna lose weight too. its never about supporting me or doing it with me its a competition to her and all it does it bring me down. i would just like to have some people who are doing the same thing im trying to do and understand all the struggles and sit backs, that can be there when i need that push to keep going. i want to be a fit mom so i can start helping my babies to know good foods, bad foods, and foods for special occasions.
just looking for some support, and people to believe in me.1

Replies

• kkh4153
    kkh4153 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I'm a single mom to 1 and try and lead an active lifestyle--which can be SO hard to juggle with work and my daughter. Can't even imagine three babies ;)
    Feel free to friend me, I'm always around for support and motivation! You can do it! :)
  • ReneeAWheeler7
    ReneeAWheeler7 Posts: 8 Member
    You can do it, don't give up! I'm on a clean eating journey myself & trying to introduce this concept to my family has been a challenge. Every day it gets a little easier, but I promise the struggle will be worth it in the end.
  • mamastrong2
    mamastrong2 Posts: 2 Member
    thank you guys so much. i took the app off my phone because i started getting anxious about logging everything so ive been writing things down which has helped me a little