First goal!

Options
I gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl Alora on March 3rd, 2014 and in just over 2 years I've lost 68 pounds total! And I'm here to say I only have 5 left to lose! I had so many times that I didn't think I could get back down I had so many plateaus and stepping on the scale and the stupid thing hasn't budged and I quit more times than I can count. My New Years resolution was this was my year to get this body back to where it once was and where I want it!! Since January first I've lost 28 lbs (at first not working so hard) in April I was talking to my husband about not losing weight and he looked me in the eye and said "honey not to make u feel bad but you yo yo diet, you never stick with it" honestly I cried.. But for some reason it was the biggest motivational push I had. I picked myself up and was like Amber, you know what he's right. You don't ever stick to your guns and do it, u whine but you don't work. I know it's only been 3 months since I really have been working hard but I've been working my effing *kitten* off and I'm within 5 lbs of my first goal!! It feels so good! I FEEL SO GOOD! I'm not here saying I'm a guru nor that I don't have my off days but honestly like Billy Blanks says "you have to give some get some" I know my weight loss isn't extreme and I don't have 100's I'm trying to get rid of or 100's I've lost but if I and indoor girl partially lazy (okay I was a lot lazy) can do it... So can you! It's frustrating and annoying and tiring and whatnot but it can be done!! I don't even know if anyone will read this or if I'm even in the right thread but if anyone needed a push I hope this can help even one person! Done rant

Replies

• OlyCapitalChick
    OlyCapitalChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
    Make sure to read about maintenace before you get there so you dont "yo yo" like dh said.