Starting Out.

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Lola and I want to start changing my life. I'm 23 years old and at a number I NEVER though I'd see 5 years ago. I have pictures of myself when I started college that I look at and remember what I use to think. I use to think I was fat, and now I look back at them and wish I could go back to that day. College was not my friend in the weight area. Eating cafeteria food plus late night snacks has helped in the process of where I'm at today. The fact that I'm also a pretty picky eater has helped too. I"m not a salad person, and when I think diet I think salad, so I'm hoping I can find something that will aid to my pickyness. Now, I"m back home living with mom and dad for the time being and my diet isn't in my dad's vocabulary and my mom aids to that every day by cooking big meals and having snacks around the house at all times, so it's going to be really tough for me but I hope thru the help of this site and my cousin who is also trying to loose weight, I can maintain a positive mind frame and look the other way when fattening foods are being stuck in front of me to eat.

P.S. IF ANYONE ELSE IS A PICKY EATER LIKE ME, I COULD USE YOUR HELP :-)

Replies

• CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS! Keep your goals in mind and take a picture of you NOW. Tape one to the fridge and carry one in your purse; BEST. MOTIVATION. EVER! Welcome aboard!
  • smalltowngirl52
    smalltowngirl52 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I"m sure it would be a great motivation!