Fitbit

Options
zbernie
zbernie Posts: 11 Member
Which one does everyone like the best? Trying to decide between the sleep/activity and Alta. Thanks!

Replies

• VercaPos
    VercaPos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have HR Charge and I'm really satisfied with all the functions it has. I have worn it ever since buying it and it never fails to surprise me how accurate it is. :)
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    The Alta does track your sleep and activity.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I have HR Charge and I'm really satisfied with all the functions it has. I have worn it ever since buying it and it never fails to surprise me how accurate it is. :)

Same
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit flex and I LOVE it! Does everything I need it to!
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my Blaze. Any of them with the HRM in them would be perfect for me though, the larger screen is just a really nice bonus.
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have had the "ONE" for years... it is small and all the info is posted/transfered online - so it is perfect for me
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge HR and am happy with it, too. None are truly perfect -- it gives me steps I didn't take and misses some steps I have taken.... ALL HRM give an estimate (as is weighing your food). So, in the world of best estimates, this one works well for me.
  • zbernie
    zbernie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Zuilily has them on sale. Ordered the original. Thanks for your help!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I have the Alta, the only thing it doesn't track is floors and heart rate, neither of which I'm interested in anyway.