New and hopefully will improve!!! ;P

Options
Hey,

So I'm new to this website today! I found it via MiniMins and so I thought I'd give it a try!

I'm looking for support from anyone and everyone and will return the favor! I am from England and have around 67lbs to lose! It seems daunting but I've done that much before so I can do it again! Anyway hopefully I can make some friends, we can share recipes and stories and help keep each other motivated!

We can do this! It's funny that I am so positive about this because I haven't been that way for a long time but I think it should start today! I work in the film industry so its hard to stay positive about everything, especially when those around me are a uk size 6 and eating like rabid dogs!

So anyway enough going on!

Speak soon!

Replies

• art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There are lots of great things to look forward to. I feel that all the friends I have met during my short journey on MFP (only been a member since May) have helped me continue to do better and keep focused.

Feel free to friend me.
  • smancini91
    smancini91 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am fairly new as well so feel free to add me. I recently hit the point where I would normally give up trying to lose the weight and managed to pull through because of MFP so it really is helpful.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello, welcome and good luck yo you!

You will find wonderful support here,
    this site is my new passion, the tools are very
    helpful as are the people here, any question you may have
    there is always someone there to try and answer it for you,

There is recipe sharing, and what a joy that is, we all need new ideas right?

So off you go to a brand new you, log in everyday to stay accountable :drinker: