20 to lose, looking for friends!

Options
Hi there! I recently gained 20 pounds in about 7 months. I find myself snacking just too much! So, I really really want Abs, but I have to lose this belly!

My goal is to lose 4-5 pounds a month, a little over a pound a week! I would love to make some friends and check out other peoples food diaries!

Replies

• m5ncy
    m5ncy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, as of 2 minutes ago, looking to loose 1stone+
    anyone feel free to add me x
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have same goals
    Im not a very good MFP though
  • Ash_W1011
    Ash_W1011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I'm in the same boat with the 20 pound weight gain!
  • KatieOhLee
    KatieOhLee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Although I have over 60 pounds to lose, I don't have any friends on this site and would like to make some! Everyone, please feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mdnorthside
    mdnorthside Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • pdivecha
    pdivecha Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and the first 30 pounds came off real easy but I would like to lose 20 more to get to my goal of ideal weight for my height, so I would love some support and advice as to the best way to lose it quickly, because I also have a family wedding to attend and perform a dance at in 5 weeks and I would love to lose it before then. Is this even possible?
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    buddy up! I'll send you a friend invite :)
  • tiggerwipe
    tiggerwipe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25 to 30 more pounds, be nice to have others to lose it with :)
  • LisaRachel2
    LisaRachel2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to lose about 15 lbs, I have moved 5 lbs towards my goal. I am new here so I'm not sure how adding friends works? Good luck everyone.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'3, 145 and looking to get rid of the last 20. 36 y/o female