App giving you idea of something to eat with certain nutritional value

Options
Sorry for long title! I'm sure I read that there was a way that you could say you needed a set amount of a macro say 5g of protein or whatever and app would give you suggestions as to what you could eat and how much to provide that amount.

Have I completely dreamt this or got confused with another app? I certainly can't see any way of doing it. I have the premium version.

Thanks for reading and any replies.

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    You could go to Google and type it : Food with more protein and it will give you and answer. I am unsure if this is what you are referring above. MFP does not do that, in any version.
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Sadly, MFP doesn't do that. It would be fantastic if it did.

What you might be thinking of is the feature in premium that gives you a list of the foods you ate in the last week that had the highest amounts of selected nutrients.

For example, when you click the macros tab, it will tell you the foods you ate that had the most protein, most carbs, and most fat, with grams included. You could certainly use that to help find foods you like that will help you with your macros.
  • ohforgodssake
    ohforgodssake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for replies! I think i must have 'dreamt' a new feature and subscribed to premium on the basis of it lol