Magic Bullet

Options
Does anyone know if you can buy the true Magic Bullet at Wal-Mart or is it strictly mail order? And for those who have it, how do you like it?

Thank you!:smile:

Replies

• kinglala
    kinglala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can get the original magic bullet most anywhere. like walmart, kohls, shopko, bed bath and beyond etc. We love it and use it every morning :)
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    I've seen it at Kohl's and I think Bed Bath & Beyond
  • Chinook71
    Chinook71 Posts: 19
    Options
    I know you can get it at Kohl's, so it's not strictly mail order. I do like mine.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!

I don't know about walmart because one doesn't exist around here, but I got mine at a Macy's a bit cheaper than through the website. Or wait, did you mean the walmart website...

Either way, I use this thing a couple of times a day making smoothies, chopping nuts to go as toppings, making my own spreads and dips. I love it because I know exactly how much of everything I use and it's easy to keep track, and it's SUPER fast. Like, 1-2-3, literally. Clean up's a breeze too.

I sound like I'm selling this thing to you. I'll stop. Bottom line, I think it's totally worth it! =)
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes -anywhere ... you can get it at target too. It will be your new bff!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have seen the Magic Bullet at Target.

I was going to purchase it myself, but read a lot of negative reviews of it. So, I decided not to spend $50 on it when people were saying that it doesn't blend all that great.
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LOL... I got the Magic Bullet a few years ago for Christmas. I tried it out just one time to chop some onions like they show in the infomercial and it turned them into onion juice! AND the motor overheated and killed the machine. I threw it out and haven't looked back. My advice is to buy a mini food chopper for $5, or find a cheap blender to mix drinks and smoothies.
  • Walterj
    Walterj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my bullet leaks now and doesnt want to shut off all the time, besides that it works great
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    LOL... I got the Magic Bullet a few years ago for Christmas. I tried it out just one time to chop some onions like they show in the infomercial and it turned them into onion juice! AND the motor overheated and killed the machine. I threw it out and haven't looked back. My advice is to buy a mini food chopper for $5, or find a cheap blender to mix drinks and smoothies.

That's what a lot of people were saying about it on Amazon.com reviews. Really disappointed in it. Especually since it was $50. I had heard about them and was looking into getting one until I read a lot of the reviews on them.

I will send out a recommendation though if you're interested in a blender for Smoothies and protein shakes. I use the Chris Freytag personal blender which I can take with me anywhere and it has been great for me. Whether it's ice or frozen fruit, it blends it up pretty good.

You can find it here and do some more research on it if you wish.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.aol_refer.false.tpl.detail.msn_refer.false.item.K31424.ref.GBA?cm_ven=GOOGLEBASE&cm_cat=Cooking &cm_pla=Kitchen Electrics&cm_ite=K31424

That's actually a newer model than the one I have. I got mine back in 2008, and it's still going strong.
  • anhaab
    anhaab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can get the magic bullet pretty much anywhere as the others have mentioned (Walmart, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target) - I've been through a few of them because use it daily! It's also convenient to travel with so if on the road can still have my shakeology for breakfast. I really like it for that reason in that it is really small and easy to transport. I saw some people commenting about the motor burning out and it's just like any other blender in that you need to turn it of and let it pulse if using lots of frozen items in it so that the motor doesn't burn out. The reason I've been through a couple of them is from using it every day (and a few times a day at that!)
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies!! I might go ahead and get one just to see for myself! I appreciate the feedback!:flowerforyou:
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I can't have been the only person to think of an Ann Summers product and wonder what that had to do with weight loss when they saw the thread title!
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Don't bother with the mailorder...will probably cost you more. Try WalMart, London Drugs, etc.

I love my Magic Bullet. The only trouble is, it comes with these rubber gromets that fit inside the blade cup and they wear out. You can get replacements on eBay. I found it works just as well without them though...

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I used to have one and it was nice, but a more traditional blender works better if you're looking to make smoothies, etc.