Looking for a like minded Gainer

Options
I know this is typically not what this site is for, buy I just need to know. Anyone out there trying to just get fat? I'm exploring this in its entirety finally, and I'd like to chat with someone that is doing the same. If this bothers you I'm sorry, move along :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    We have some folks who are trying to gain muscle weight, but I haven't seen any one else use the site to get fat. Just curious why you're doing this?
  • anongainer123
    anongainer123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tried for years to improve my body image and self esteem by dropping weight working out. Never did anything for me in terms of body image. So I decided to do thr opposire, and I have to say, it's been wonderful. I mean I'm not looking to be so fat that I can't do anything. I just know what I want to look like, and in addition, it's helped in other areas as well :)

Thanks for not being rude. Most people are.
  • anongainer123
    Options
    Just doing what makes me feel good. Not much different than the goals of others
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Can't say I share the same goal, but good luck all the same. Stay healthy.
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i managed to get real tubby with no help whatsoever >.< just frequent your local taco bell, drink a lot of beer, and take frequent naps. worked for me! :p
  • anongainer123
    Options
    Well fast food isn't on my list of things to indulge in. I onow I can eat foods that are balanced, just more of them will get me to where I want to be.
  • anongainer123
    Options
    I can still achieve what I want without eating like a complete *kitten*
  • anongainer123
    Options
    Thanks!