Motivational friends!

Options
tbeavers19
tbeavers19 Posts: 5 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
So I've been using my fitness pal for a while but I've never been as dedicated as i need to be and i figure the more people im friends with, the more motivation ill get!

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • LisaDawn15
    LisaDawn15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same thing! Feel free to add me.
  • LisaRachel2
    LisaRachel2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined and am interested in getting some motivation :) how do you add people on here as friends?
  • nicoleanneforsythe1224
    Options
    I just added you all!
  • Eppu007
    Eppu007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey ya all. I've been using the MFP very selectively for a while (well, only few months) however I started PT sessions recently, and my trainer wanted me to use the MFP to log my food intake. Time to take this weight loss and fitness gain a bit more seriously, and get support from others. We have set a massive goal for the next 12 months. Feeling a bit scared since I don't have very good success history when it comes to losing weight. But we all need to start from somewhere. Can't wait to start chatting to you all. Let's support each other.
  • sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends to swap motivation and support with.
  • Eppu007
    Eppu007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same from me. Feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends for chat and support. My main targets are weight loss (quite few pounds) and getting fit.