Best App Ever!!! I'm returning after 2 years away. Need active Friends.

Options
Please feel free to add me. Wow has the site changed the bar code scanner rocks! I need active friends please for motivation. Walking using my iphone now instead of fitbit.

Replies

• Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Happy to connect - I'm here every day!
  • mactaffy428
    mactaffy428 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I'm back after a year and a half, over 50, and ready to rule
  • shaylas78
    shaylas78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have logged in a total of 71 days. I fell off, but I want to be back for good. This has been a lifestyle change for me. Motivation keeps me going!
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) Accepted all of you. Still would like a few more friends. I know before when I did this the friends really helped out with the motivation and challenges.
  • bgflores2
    bgflores2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 2 years and I need some motivation and encouragement. Add me too! Would love to connect
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :) I was here a few years ago and getting serious the last few months.
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am back after 3 year break and put on to much weight. I have been on here everyday for 25 days. You can add me.
  • Jenai333
    Jenai333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm back after a year and a half and I really want to make it stick this time! Any support is appreciated!
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Options
    Sent requests to all :)
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    sending request, always good to have more support
  • Julie010269
    Julie010269 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too, it'll be good to have new friends to help with the motivation etc.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me as well. I log in everyday and more than happy to share the journey with you
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Been here for a long time, but just started really putting an effort into it again. Lost 200 and gained 100 back now on my way down again.
    Feel free to add me just add a little note saying where you saw me on the fr
  • Karissa8911
    Karissa8911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me aswell
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Options
    Added you Karissa :) If anyone doesn't know how to do a friend request. Click on my name in blue. Click on name again then send friend request. It is a little tricky at first but once it's learned it is easier! :) I lost a couple pounds this week and am stoked. Yet cautious as I know it was mostly water weight.
  • NJL2015
    NJL2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Really need some accountability as have become very lazy. Lots going on in my life at the moment - really want to be fit for it!
  • HeatherRyann
    HeatherRyann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added you. I'm back after a couple years and most of my friends are inactive. If anyone else is looking please add me. ☺
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request your way