Weight loss surgery June 2nd 2016

Options
duckie_chickie88
duckie_chickie88 Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm Jacklynne. I am currently 394 and have just started using MFP.
I will be getting the Gastric Sleeve on June 2nd of this year.
I just wanted to find people that have had surgery or are getting a surgical weight loss surgery? <3<3

Replies

• smburton86
    smburton86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I have not had one but am considering the surgical option.
  • duckie_chickie88
    duckie_chickie88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I spent the last 10 years thinking about it. After i figured out i couldn't ride a bicycle anymore with my son i choose to go for it.
  • de7inhim
    de7inhim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Jacklynn, You are making a step toward health! I am with the dietician, and doing paperwork, attending support group and seminars, aimed for November surgery. I will be going with the Bypass though, due to age and health conditions. Have you compared the 2 different surgeries. One is reversible, the other is not.
    Dee in Ohio I started with mfp last week, down 6 pounds on Saxenda.
  • smoothgrl
    smoothgrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I had my sleeve done on May 2nd and I'm looking for buddies, anyone open to that? Duckie- I wish you well! My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!
  • she800hunter2014
    she800hunter2014 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to find people that have had surgery or are getting a surgical weight loss surgery? <3<3

Hi Jacklynn, I had DS surgery 5 months ago. I am looking for similar friends who have had WLS. Add me if you would like.
  • she800hunter2014
    she800hunter2014 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    smoothgrl wrote: »
    Hey all! I had my sleeve done on May 2nd and I'm looking for buddies, anyone open to that? Duckie- I wish you well! My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!

I had weight loss surgery too, would love to add you as a friend.
  • 88becks
    88becks Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Hi Jacklynn, I had DS surgery 5 months ago. I am looking for similar friends who have had WLS. Add me if you would like.

How's it going? Had the surgery?
  • 88becks
    88becks Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I had the sleave in April this year. Love it. No regrets
  • bobbypinKristen
    bobbypinKristen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had wls June 20th. I'd love a have everyone as friends but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, so if u could add me!
  • janetweiss007
    janetweiss007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just had Gastric Sleeve on 6/23/16. Would love to connect as well.
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 3 weeks post op with the sleeve. Let's connect