Made a switch from Mapmyrun/ride to MFP!

Options
Hello, my name is William. I have struggled with my weight and my overall appearance for most of my life until recently. I don't use supplements except for protein. I eat about 10 times a day. I have supercharged my metabolism through natural ways which promote consistency. I also workout a lot so that is key. I have learned everything from Googling and watching Youtube videos. The only thing I am paying for is MFP to keep track of nutrients which is also key to my success. I started rigid healthy eating habits in January of 2016. I have lost 46lbs in 9 month. I am still losing weight but at a slower pace, but that can change by simply tweaking by nutrient levels. I am alone in my journey except for the people who complement me because they haven't seen me in a while. I would like to help others on here or in the real world.

Replies

• lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far.
  • honorthecolors
    honorthecolors Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far.

Thank you, Lisa!
  • sar1386
    sar1386 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great work William, have invited u would love to be friends.
  • honorthecolors
    honorthecolors Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sar1386 wrote: »
    Great work William, have invited u would love to be friends.

I will accept!

• kenderly14
    kenderly14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is William. I have struggled with my weight and my overall appearance for most of my life until recently. I don't use supplements except for protein. I eat about 10 times a day. I have supercharged my metabolism through natural ways which promote consistency. I also workout a lot so that is key. I have learned everything from Googling and watching Youtube videos. The only thing I am paying for is MFP to keep track of nutrients which is also key to my success. I started rigid healthy eating habits in January of 2016. I have lost 46lbs in 9 month. I am still losing weight but at a slower pace, but that can change by simply tweaking by nutrient levels. I am alone in my journey except for the people who complement me because they haven't seen me in a while. I would like to help others on here or in the real world.

That's Awesome William very inspiring just send an invite would really like to be great friends!
  • happydance1978
    happydance1978 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Way to go... yep this site is awesome for like mindedness. Add me I'll gladly take and give encouragement
  • shaylas78
    shaylas78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats!