No words. B)
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow great transformation
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Loved reading all of it. Do you attribute some of your success to going slowly and adding in new habits? Even when you got lazy you were able to pin point what you had stopped doing and get back those habits, or so it appears to me.

Anyway great job on getting fit and staying that way!
  • Mmdelgado
    Mmdelgado Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Holy hotness, Batman! :) you look awesome and great job on the dedication!
  • Redwineandmuscles
    Redwineandmuscles Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nice! This kind of fabulous inspiration is why I signed up here in the first place.
  • Scorpiio93
    Scorpiio93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my o.O Well done!
  • agawnursing
    agawnursing Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Loved reading all of it. Do you attribute some of your success to going slowly and adding in new habits?

I wanted to be successful. I went from being inactive to having to lift every single day. So that already was a big change and adding cardio made me feel like that would just be too much to take on at once. Plus i had a lot of learning to do. I had to read up alot on lifting, excercises, ideas, etc....so i wanted to really get a hold of one area, the lifting, immerse myself in it and then do the same with cardio and diet.
  • Hoohoohaa
    Hoohoohaa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Duuuuude... Dang. Really well done! This is the post I needed to see.
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It wasn't too long if you got to your goal! Great job
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Nice, Sugar... real nice. Great job and wonderful inspiration. Exercise makes it happen!
  • MrsMizzart
    MrsMizzart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh very very nice indeed :-) Excellent work lad.
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hot.
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome great story! I'm in my own personal battle with weight loss. In October of last year(2015) I weighed 330 pounds and by Christmas I was at 300. I was only doing cardio and eating a fairly healthy diet. In February I started weight lift at around 275 and today I'm at 265.

I'm kind of bummed because the I've been 265ish for easily 3 months. People say i look better but I'd love to loose another 25 pounds. I'm starting to get a little discouraged so I came here to read posts and this is very inspiring!
  • bigbear3413
    bigbear3413 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's good job and good insparation
  • susi819
    susi819 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!!! You look great! congratulations on your new body!
  • Closerthanthis
    Closerthanthis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great job and this is very motivating!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey!! Very motivating & inspiring!! You look really good so don't be shy anymore :)
  • conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Inspiring. Powerful. Thanks for sharing love the real details so no worries about length.
    You know if I saw you at the gym today I would assume you always looked that good. Never thinking about your amazing journey
    This gives me something to think about at gym when I see others. I want to know their story too
    I use to HATE going to gym
    Felt like I did not belong there
    Now I feel happy to go. To become healthier
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!