#Last20lbs Club!! Wanna join? :)

Options
bex0r2016
bex0r2016 Posts: 12 Member
32/F/CANADA - SW 185 CW 152 GW 135
I've been on MFP since January and lost 30ish lbs so far.... but still have 20 more to go to hit my goal weight!
I would love to connect with others in the home stretch for motivation and advice.
If you've aready lost the last 20 lbs how did you do it?
How did you conquer metabolic adaptation? Did you have any luck with reverse dieting?
I'm quickly approaching the end of my 6 month journey and getting a little anxious about transitioning back into a surplus again. But also super excited to be able to throw myself into my training and grow my muscles :)

Hit me up if this is you or you want to chat :)
Cheers!
Bex

Replies

• alanabana
    alanabana Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! And it's great to meet a fellow Canadian! I'm want to lose 20lbs as well! SW 180 CW 148 GW 130.

For me so far losing weight has been about making gradual changes in what I eat and how I work out.
  • averyloudcreature
    averyloudcreature Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just started dieting again gained so much weight in less than a month and I don't wanna gain anymore, any advice? I really need a whole lot of help and motivation
  • bex0r2016
    Options
    alanabana wrote: »
    Congrats on your weight loss! And it's great to meet a fellow Canadian! I'm want to lose 20lbs as well! SW 180 CW 148 GW 130.

For me so far losing weight has been about making gradual changes in what I eat and how I work out.

thanks for adding me! Definitely agree gradual changes are key. I will most definitely stick to that when reversing out of the diet in a few weeks. Canada for the win! :)
  • bex0r2016
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Congratulations! I just started dieting again gained so much weight in less than a month and I don't wanna gain anymore, any advice? I really need a whole lot of help and motivation

how accurately are you tracking your macros? do you weigh everything you put in your mouth? I had to do it for the first few weeks until I got a good idea of what portion sizes should look like. at the end of the day you have to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight, so if you're gaining weight you're not eating in a deficit.