Who needs "D.E.W "points, to help motivate and support my MFP friends

Options
I have recently come up with a system to provide support and motivation to others and myself.
Here is how it works you give out points to yourself and others on your friends lists for exercise and wellness.
For completing your diary and achieving a healthy day

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    How does it work?
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    For the exercise, weight loss or wellness you achieve in a day you are given points. The highest points for the day or week receives a crown
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    What's the scale the points are based on?
  • soozey1
    Options
    I believe the most points should go to diet. Well balanced nourished diet, of your choosing, stick to it. Log your foods, complete your day. That gets you 5 points. If you don't stick to your plan, no points.
    Intensive exercise is also up there with 5 points.
    We did a similar system in a 12 week exercise plan at our gym, 2 points for weights, 5 points for spin or boxing.
    Sometimes when you do those extreme exercises it is hard to find a balance and keep your diet on track.
    At the end of the 12 weeks the people who went hard on the extreme fizzled out , the 3 point cardio and 2 points weights got much better results.
  • fkoridagalsunny
    fkoridagalsunny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you give points to others?
  • soozey1
    Options
    Post a comment when they exercise or complete their diary for the day. You will be surprised, how competitive some people can be to get their points.
  • soozey1
    Options
    I just completed my day.
    8 DEW points achieved.
    5 points for a great diet day