Could do with some friends :-)

Options
Hey people, my name is Jonathan and I'm originally from Stoke-on-Trent but now live in North Yorkshire, would love to make friends with like minded people, from anywhere in the world really, so if the odd American wants to add me feel free as that will come in handy when I'm working nights lol :-)

Replies

• amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey people, my name is Jonathan and I'm originally from Stoke-on-Trent but now live in North Yorkshire, would love to make friends with like minded people, from anywhere in the world really, so if the odd American wants to add me feel free as that will come in handy when I'm working nights lol :-)
    I'm American lmao and can me kinda odd at times.. Always looking for new friends
  • daddymountford1990
    daddymountford1990 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm American lmao and can me kinda odd at times.. Always looking for new friends

Odd is always good :-) and will definitely get me through a night shift :-)
  • kellkee16
    kellkee16 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) idk how to add people yet lol
  • kellkee16
    kellkee16 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
  • estrimp81
    estrimp81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with odd Americans? Lol
  • JonnyJonny5555
    JonnyJonny5555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey people, my name is Jonathan and I'm originally from Stoke-on-Trent but now live in North Yorkshire, would love to make friends

From one Jonathan to another I am happy to be a friend.
  • JonnyJonny5555
    JonnyJonny5555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    kellkee16 wrote: »

Just click on a name underneath the small photo. A pop-up box should appear with a few details on (first visit, number of posts etc.) Click on the name again, which should be the top line in the box, and you will get a page with a profile on, and a button marked "add as friend" (or something similar).

• SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind Geordies you can feel free to add me
  • MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just looking for motivation and support on the crap days