diet plans?

Options
I just got my wisdom teeth taken out a few days ago. Once I am able to eat more foods again, I want to go on a good diet plan. What are some good ones?

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You're on the best plan there is! MFP, my friend. It's not about being on a diet, it's about monitoring your food intake, portion control, not going over in sodium, drinking plenty of water and adding moderate exercise. It's a change in lifestyle which means eating wholesome, healthy foods that will increase your energy and metabolic rate. It's one day at a time, one meal at a time. Welcome!
  • hannahjoanne2011
    Options
    i agree with bjohs all bout portion control and just eat healthy allow urself a treat from time to time and take up exercising to burn the calories that uv consumed :)
  • innerexp
    innerexp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I find that my body is happiest and my weight loss stays on track when I stick to clean eating. That means no processed food, very limited eating out, lots of organic fruits and vegetables (8+ servings a day), lean protein, healthy fats, whole grains, limited caffeine, alcohol and sweets. And as much water as I can drink :) I also spend at least one week a month keeping it simple with protein shakes to replace two meals a day, one healthy meal and two healthy snacks.

Feel free to message me and/or add me as a friend if you'd like to know more about any of this!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
    ~Jenn
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    I think my food journal is viewable. You can check what I have been doing. I log anything and everything I put in...I have lost 14 lbs since June 25th. It may help or may not. check it out. let me know if it is not viewable and I will fix that thing lol.. anyway you got this...