Options
124»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Lil' update: Quest released 3 "trial" flavors in the traditional Quest Bar form: Blueberry Muffin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Rocky Road. Additionally, they introduced a line of crunchy protein bars (in chocolate, cinnamon, PB chocolate, strawberry, and waffle flavors) and a new line of keto PB cups, updated protein chips and a line of keto chocolate bars.

Id like to try the waffle ones. Can't stand the weird taste the bars have now and stomach upset they cause me. Thank gosh I have 40 boxes old formula left lol.

When's the expiration date on these? Woah.

LOL That was my exact thought. I think Noreen eats like 7 a day, so those boxes wouldn't last toooo long.

Know who doesn't eat 7 bars each day (or the caloric equivalent in other foods)?

I'm pretty sure I know who doesn't do that.

OMG stop with the riddles. what are y'all talking about??
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Lil' update: Quest released 3 "trial" flavors in the traditional Quest Bar form: Blueberry Muffin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Rocky Road. Additionally, they introduced a line of crunchy protein bars (in chocolate, cinnamon, PB chocolate, strawberry, and waffle flavors) and a new line of keto PB cups, updated protein chips and a line of keto chocolate bars.

Id like to try the waffle ones. Can't stand the weird taste the bars have now and stomach upset they cause me. Thank gosh I have 40 boxes old formula left lol.

When's the expiration date on these? Woah.

LOL That was my exact thought. I think Noreen eats like 7 a day, so those boxes wouldn't last toooo long.

Know who doesn't eat 7 bars each day (or the caloric equivalent in other foods)?

I'm pretty sure I know who doesn't do that.

OMG stop with the riddles. what are y'all talking about??

People that don't eat 7 Quest bars a day and thus need to be concerned with the expiration date on a bundle of 40.
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Weird thing about Quest bars is that if you microwave them to a slight softness, they taste better. So if those of you betting on salted caramel are right, maybe it will taste like melted caramel chews.
    Ohmygawsh YES! I like putting Quest Mint Chocolate for 15 sec and eat it all squishy. It taste way better that way :)

• Christine_72
    Options
    AbigailC17 wrote: »
    Weird thing about Quest bars is that if you microwave them to a slight softness, they taste better. So if those of you betting on salted caramel are right, maybe it will taste like melted caramel chews.
    Ohmygawsh YES! I like putting Quest Mint Chocolate for 15 sec and eat it all squishy. It taste way better that way :)

Yep I always microwave mine. 15 seconds seems to be the magic number :smile:

• smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    As a Brit I'd never seen or heard of Quest bars until I started using this site, but have seen them mentioned in so many posts that curiosity got the better of me and I bought a box online.
    I'm hooked.
    They're just so weirdly, satisfyingly dense.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know when the labs products will be available to buy? And does anyone know which of the three flavours is being released?
  • helen_demun
    helen_demun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Man people really DO hate Quest bars huh?!

Lol I am a Quest fan true and true!! I love the texture and taste of almost all the flavors. They taste like almost a dessert to me and curb my hunger everytime! Dare I say they are a staple in my diet..
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Man people really DO hate Quest bars huh?!

Lol I am a Quest fan true and true!! I love the texture and taste of almost all the flavors. They taste like almost a dessert to me and curb my hunger everytime! Dare I say they are a staple in my diet..

I love Quest bars too, I wouldn't pay $4-5 (Australia) for each bar if i didn't! I treat them like gold lol I have 5 in my pantry right now, but i wait until I'm having a true craving before i eat one, if they weren't so expensive i'd eat at least 2 everyday!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    The new bar is Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and it will be released very soon! As for the other products, I'm not all too sure. The BBQ chips 2.0 were already released :#

I thought that flavour was awful... all I could taste was the corn fiber and sweetener. I used to be a big fan of Quest bars before the change in formula.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    The new bar is Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and it will be released very soon! As for the other products, I'm not all too sure. The BBQ chips 2.0 were already released :#

I thought that flavour was awful... all I could taste was the corn fiber and sweetener. I used to be a big fan of Quest bars before the change in formula.

I thought it tasted like a toned down chocolate chip cookie dough. I thought for sure it would be the blueberry muffin one.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

So, are either of those things actually conducive to maintaining ketosis, or are they kicking everyone out, much like their bars?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

how do you know its the OCC? honestly that was my least favorite flavor... disappointing.