Needing positivity and motivation

Options
bhebelka
bhebelka Posts: 1 Member
Hi all! So I joined this app awhile back, but my world was in such a confusing state, I paid no attention to it. Now I am in a comfortable place in life and I want to get fit!! I have always struggled with finding people to push me to do this. I know I know, the motivation must come from within, but that doesn't mean you don't need a push every now and then. Just wanting people that are in the same position. The hardest part is, I love food too much. Help!

Replies

• manni82
    manni82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What are you aiming for and by when? :) Always good to have a target.
  • rkat13
    rkat13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Totally in the same boat as you, would love to become weight loss buddies :-)
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    We can work towards out goals together :) x
  • MalbaJayne
    MalbaJayne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in a similar boat and am experiencing a serious summer slide. Adding you!
  • JScarbo1964
    JScarbo1964 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bhebelka wrote: »
    Hi all! So I joined this app awhile back, but my world was in such a confusing state, I paid no attention to it. Now I am in a comfortable place in life and I want to get fit!! I have always struggled with finding people to push me to do this. I know I know, the motivation must come from within, but that doesn't mean you don't need a push every now and then. Just wanting people that are in the same position. The hardest part is, I love food too much. Help!

I know about the loving food part, Good Luck!!