Looking for Ideal protein coaches

Options
Hello. So I'd like to know about becoming an Ideal protein coach. 5 people in my family have done the program, my husband and I have joined the lossing tribe , and I'd like to know about becoming a coach . I don't want to ask my coach and step on toes. I'd love advice and tips . Thanks so much.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What is an ideal protein coach?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Hello. So I'd like to know about becoming an Ideal protein coach. 5 people in my family have done the program, my husband and I have joined the lossing tribe , and I'd like to know about becoming a coach . I don't want to ask my coach and step on toes. I'd love advice and tips . Thanks so much.

No offense intended, but is that like a beach body coach and the beach body program? None of those programs are necessary to weight loss. Just eat less calories than you burn and you will lose weight.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    And once you become one, you can't advertise here.

This is true too.
  • luveydov
    luveydov Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Why don't you contact the company?
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    luveydov wrote: »
    Why don't you contact the company?

The cynic in me thinks they already are coaches and were looking for new customers. ....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Coaches in just about any MLM program are just regular people who end up being supporting customers for the company and are solely "made" to just recruit more people to become more "coaches". Whatever you're paying to keep up with the program, is something you have to keep paying to stay a coach.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jaclynddd
    jaclynddd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ideal Protein diet is usually done through a medical practice and not MLM. It looks like you can go on their website or find other weight loss centers and see if they are hiring.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Then the next question is: What is an Ideal Protein Diet coach? Someone who's been educated in nutrition or physiology? Or just a person who can just answer basic questions on product?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    jaclynddd wrote: »
    Ideal Protein diet is usually done through a medical practice and not MLM. It looks like you can go on their website or find other weight loss centers and see if they are hiring.

They sell products, which are meal replacements, and make big promises that their program is the way to lose weight. They are no better than any MLM scam.

The bottom line is that program, including their replacement food, is 100% unnecessary to weight loss. It's just a way for them to make money and pray off the vulnerabilities of people who think they have to have a program to lose weight.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    sestrange wrote: »
    Before you start trashing Ideal Protein, you should be much more informed. Also, telling anyone that all you have to do is eat less calories to lose weight is also misleading, some people need direction and some type of program to do it.

How is it misleading? That's exactly how the human body works, even a program (in order to actually show results) has to be constructed in a way that someone who follows it will be eating less.