Replies

• coxsizedrower
    coxsizedrower Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • Taffy_Le
    Taffy_Le Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your interests! Anyone above this post has an invitation to the group. Unfortunately, at this time, we would like to apologize to everybody else as we are not accepting any more members in order to maintain personalized relationships with each and every one of our members; however, if there are people who do not accept their invitations by the end of the week, I will add anyone interested (all posts after this one) on a first come, first served basis. Thank you again and I wish all of you the best of luck!
  • MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Has the invite been sent?
  • Taffy_Le
    Options
    Has the invite been sent?

Yes, I see that your invite was sent at 11:20am EST. :)
  • MichaelaSheppard
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I'll have a hunt for it
  • MichaelaSheppard
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I'll have a hunt for it

Found it
  • HiCarol1
    HiCarol1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Taffy_Le wrote: »
    Thank you so much for all of your interests! Anyone above this post has an invitation to the group. Unfortunately, at this time, we would like to apologize to everybody else as we are not accepting any more members in order to maintain personalized relationships with each and every one of our members; however, if there are people who do not accept their invitations by the end of the week, I will add anyone interested (all posts after this one) on a first come, first served basis. Thank you again and I wish all of you the best of luck!

Hi, I looked everywhere, couldn't find an invitation
  • MichaelaSheppard
    Options
    HiCarol1 wrote: »

I found mine on my phone app
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    if people drop id love to join!
  • Kingofthesquirrels
    Kingofthesquirrels Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd be interested if the offer is still there :smile:
  • HiCarol1
    Options

I checked both the app and the website. Couldn't find it :/
  • Taffy_Le
    Options

On my end, you're invited. I deleted and then readded you. Let me know if you can see it. If not, request to be a member. Try to find, "Summer Bodies 2017" created by Taffy_Le
  • Taffy_Le
    Options
    Hi I'd be interested if the offer is still there :smile:

You're the last invite :smile:
  • HiCarol1
    Options

On my end, you're invited. I deleted and then readded you. Let me know if you can see it. If not, request to be a member. Try to find, "Summer Bodies 2017" created by Taffy_Le

I got it! Thank you so much!
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need. Accountability is an issue of mine. Would live to join!!
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    *love
  • hmotis
    hmotis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love this idea :) count me in!!
  • tterreble
    tterreble Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Helloe!
    Awesome idea! I'd also love to join if anyone drops out!! Pls pls pls :neutral: ...