Anyone want to help each other stay motivated?

Options
I created this account a while ago but didn't stay on because I didn't have anyone to keep me motivated. The people on my friends list would never log on. So I'm back now and I'm looking for people who will log on daily. Add me!

Replies

• 15KMA90
    15KMA90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll certainly be trying to log in daily! I don't know how to add friends though! I'm on here trying to lose baby weight.
  • Delarosaa
    Delarosaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    To add people, you have to click on their name. When their profile pops up, you have to click on it again. You will then be led to their page and the "add friend" button will appear :)
  • 15KMA90
    Options
    Great thank you!! And thanks for the add! You live in USA? I'm in the UK. What's motivated you to lose weight?
  • streakcheer7
    streakcheer7 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Delarosaa- I added you!
  • newstartin2016
    newstartin2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I need some help. Ive logged on for 75 day, I've lost 19Lb. WTF!!!!!!!! So nothappy, I thought it ould come off a little faster than that. Im 45, weigh 14st 6 and ive been given 1,200 cals. Ive also started going to the gym. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any advice, am I eating too low, do i need to go to the gym more what. It's so frustrating standing on the scales to see a pound :'(
  • Delarosaa
    Delarosaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    15KMA90 wrote: »
    Great thank you!! And thanks for the add! You live in USA? I'm in the UK. What's motivated you to lose weight?

I'm motivated to lose weight because I have an upcoming beach trip, and I am also going to be sent to Navy boot camp in January!
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I need some help. Ive logged on for 75 day, I've lost 19Lb. WTF!!!!!!!! So nothappy, I thought it ould come off a little faster than that. Im 45, weigh 14st 6 and ive been given 1,200 cals. Ive also started going to the gym. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any advice, am I eating too low, do i need to go to the gym more what. It's so frustrating standing on the scales to see a pound :'(

I was on a 1200 calories a day plan...it wasn't nearly enough food. Unless the doctor has put you there...go with MFP goals they set for you. I've started losing since I'm eating enough food. Food is fuel!!
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Delarosaa wrote: »

I'm motivated to lose weight because I have an upcoming beach trip, and I am also going to be sent to Navy boot camp in January!

Go Navy!! I'm a Navy vet!
  • Jlo121804
    Jlo121804 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I know how frustrating it is but You're def undereating...If you want to lose, you HAVE to eat!! Add me as a friend as I could use the accountability too!
  • jmolivia
    jmolivia Posts: 43 Member
    Options

That's a two-pouns-a-week loss. That is a normal and healthy speed for weight loss. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
  • assimilate21
    assimilate21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love having motivated people around me. Add if you like.
  • 15KMA90
    Options
    Delarosaa wrote: »

Wow! Navy- go you!! That's a very good reason! You'll need to be keeping up with everyone then!