Just wanted to show off my before and after pics!

Options
I mean I'm nowhere near my goal weight but in the past few weeks I've managed to loose just over a stone! yayy! That probably pales in comparison to what other members have lost on here but dammit I'm proud! Hope I can keep it up!

06 June 2010:
100_5586.jpg

04 July 2010:
100_5647.jpg

Replies

• jadieee123
    jadieee123 Posts: 49
    Options
    bump? :(
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can see a difference in your tummy, you've done really well!
  • mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    well done :)
    and a stone is a huge amount of weight for anybody to lose and so you should be very proud of yourself!
  • jadieee123
    Options
    Way to go! I can see a difference in your tummy, you've done really well!

Thankyou very much :) It's weird, when I look down all the time I can hardly see a difference, but when I compare pictures like this I can see a difference and I love it! :)
  • SamMommy
    SamMommy Posts: 29
    Options
    Looks great! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    wow a stone is definitely something to be proud of!! Great job!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Awesome progress! Congrats!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    YAY! keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!! :)
  • jadieee123
    Options
    well done :)
    and a stone is a huge amount of weight for anybody to lose and so you should be very proud of yourself!

Thank you :)
    Haha at first I didn't realise I'd lost a stone, I thought i'd only lost 8lbs! (I'd actually lost 8kg :laugh: )
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! I'm trying to get rid of my belly fat as well. I've reached my weight goal but I still got some body fat I'm wanting to melt away.
  • jadieee123
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • jadieee123
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! I'm trying to get rid of my belly fat as well. I've reached my weight goal but I still got some body fat I'm wanting to melt away.

I have this problem, all my weight seems to gather at my waist, it's awful! Hope you reach your target :)
  • jadieee123
    Options
    For anyone that's wondering, I have no idea why I have labelled my photo's as being taken in 2010! I meant 2011 :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!