I am in need of motivation

Options
Need help and advice on what to do... :(. I'm 167, 25 years old. No energy mentally and I'm not logging my food. I am just having a hard time.

Replies

• Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well...you know what you need to do.
    You don't need to start restricting anything yet. Just commit to logging everything and take it from there.

Get into the habit of logging
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a mental fatigue issue. What are you spending most of your mental energy on?
  • nadrojk
    nadrojk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My mental is just stress at home
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Start with logging. Everything, everyday. It will become just what you do, log everything, even the stuff you would like to remove from your daily eating, and you will see the numbers on the screen, then you adjust what you are taking in and you can start losing. You need to start first. People here can suggest and support, but you need come part of the way and log. Friend others who log food and exercise daily and go from there.

Even busy people can log, doesn't take long to become a habit.

Best of luck!

David
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Start with logging. Everything, everyday. It will become just what you do, log everything, even the stuff you would like to remove from your daily eating, and you will see the numbers on the screen, then you adjust what you are taking in and you can start losing. You need to start first. People here can suggest and support, but you need come part of the way and log. Friend others who log food and exercise daily and go from there.

Even busy people can log, doesn't take long to become a habit.

Best of luck!

David

I agree with this 100%!!!
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! I'm 26 and lost a bunch of weight about 4 months ago but have been feeling really unmotivated ever since summer started. I have started logging my food again, but I still don't have the drive I had a few months ago. Feel free to add me! We are in this together! :)