NEED FRIENDS

Options
Hi - I have been using MFP for about 3 months I guess. I love it. So easy to track calories/exercise. No complaints about it yet.

I would love to cash in on the community side of the site more now, though. I am a 35 yr old female, I have three kids aged 8, 5, and 2, and I have about 65 pounds total to lose.

I swim about 3x a week, love group exercise classes, hate to run (but am trying to work on that), just got a new bike for rides with the fam. . .

I love to cook and am always looking for nutrition tips.

Friend me if we have something in common!

THANKS!
Amanda aka boyflowerbird

Replies

• themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp :)
  • queenpixie
    queenpixie Posts: 16
    Options
    We can be friends!!! :happy:
  • alex_marie85
    Options
    Friended ya! Done and Done!
  • sbrouillet
    sbrouillet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Funny that we have similar goals except I have about 20+- additional to lose.. I just bought a bike on Thursday, it has been the first bike I have owned since I was like 17, long long time.. LOL

I too bought it so that daughter, hubby and I could ride as a family on some rail trails around this state. I have ridden it every day since, the most recent ride was this morning. I managed 3.5 miles in 19 minutes. Not too shabby I guess.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Have a great day!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    we are in the same age group...gulp i turn 30 next week!!! :sad: haha....would like to talk about various exercises you do, and we can compare notes on exercise and other things.
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    Same age, same weight to lose, love to bike, though I live in Florida so its painful at this time of year. Would love to be friends. Sending FR.