Trying again

Options
I've been on and off this site for 35 months. I had some successes and failures. Looking to have another upswing on weight loss. It's a never ending battle it seems. Need to lose about 50 lbs to feel good again. So today starts my day. I got up and walked 5 miles this morning and starting the tracking I need to start today. #motivationneeded

Replies

• BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Sounds like you're off to a great start. Keep it. Feel free to add me if you would like to.
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well done on the 5 mile walk. You're off to a good, positive start. Good luck!
  • msmall724
    msmall724 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with you. I have about 45 pounds to lose. I've been riddled with failure and really want to turn it around. I'm on day 2 and want to succeed. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • iandeslow1
    iandeslow1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck
    You'll be awesome
  • kbreitkreutz
    kbreitkreutz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this- I have been on this site for about 6 months, but only lurking in the background. So many false starts that I did not want another public failure. But this time, I have actually lost some and am feeling good. About 2/3 of the way to goal- about another 30'ish pounds to go. And the 5 mile walk is such a commitment to yourself and your future. You go!
  • alp03149a
    alp03149a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have to lose about 50 pounds myself. You can do this!!!
  • Swaggy74
    Swaggy74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the positive comments. It's a hard journey for sure. One day at a time.
  • Ciaraschierling
    Ciaraschierling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back for a third time as well! I'll send you a request and a hello back! Anyone else feel free to add me!
  • drrobschumacher
    drrobschumacher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 85 lbs by January 1! I'm super motivated and I feel like I have my diet in check. I just need someone to help with asking the tough questions!!!!! Would love to join your group! Today I did eliptical and burned 700 calories!