I really need Motivation

ROBankai
ROBankai Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

So it's the first time I am using this app and I think it's great. I am 21 years old and I think that this is my 15th attempt to lose weight. For many years I dieted and lost some pounds but always got them back because of cravings and lack of motivation. My biggest problem is the Motivation. I lack in this department. So now I am at 285 lbs or around 133 kg at 6"2 (1.87 m) and I am trying to get at 85 kg so a lot of weight to lose. I hate sweating so running is my greatest enemy. Hope I will find people among you, the community, who can motivate me, maybe tell me what was that motivated you :smile: . Good luck to everyone on your journey ^ _ ^

Replies

• joshuaherd
    joshuaherd Posts: 28 Member
    Well if it's any help, you don't have to run to loose weight. I lost 26 pounds so far and have not ran the first step.
  • ROBankai
    ROBankai Posts: 3 Member
    I know, but I want to keep as much muscle mass as I can, and in order to do that I need to hit the weights and combine it with cardio for a fat loss. This means sweating and it's also summer, which means bad luck for me but I will need to cope with it :smiley: