Any ideas on how to lose boob fat?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm crying here because I have NO boobs now. I'm back to age 14. They left first.
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's genetics. Mine were the first to go, too.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The boob donation program!
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    If you ever figure out the answer to this, let me know :smile:
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    st476 wrote: »
    If you ever figure out the answer to this, let me know :smile:

Same. I'm a D cup and I have a small frame so I feel like they're too big for my body. I'm hoping they go back down to C's, which is what they were before weight gain.
  • thiosulfate
    thiosulfate Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The only exercise to get rid of breast tissue is a breast reduction ;-)
  • lezlie21
    lezlie21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am hopefully getting a reduction. I will be fine with scars, beside they fade away hugely. I had 3 c sections and no one can find my scar, it is that faded. I am currently 36G/H, technically a 35, some 34s fit, other 36. After I had kids they grew, then I had a full hysterectomy and they grew even more! I had a 34DD to begin with. Finding a bra that fits is worse than a needle in a haystack. Mine hurt my shoulders, neck and upper back when I try to run or jog. My ins said they would cover it, but need to do some work first. I would check to see if you can. No excersice will target any section. Best is all over, like they said. Say if I did mine would likely go down to a 36F. Still big.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    thankfully I just lost band size and not cup size. I dont have much to lose as it is.
  • ShannonJoyce97
    ShannonJoyce97 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh God. I have the big booby gene. Im only 18. I lost 10lbs and went to get measured for a new bra. My boobs grew....they GREW! I was in shock and apparently my aunty who has big boobs gets bustier when she loses weight too. I have double F's and im only 5 foot 4! They swamp me! I feel busty peoples pain. I really do.
  • _thefrenchpress_
    _thefrenchpress_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same as everyone else has said. If you find out, let us know! I'm a 32F and I'm so over having big boobs. I think a reduction will be happening in the next couple of years.
  • emmycantbemeeko
    emmycantbemeeko Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Where your body loses and gains fat is genetically predetermined, and breasts are only partially fat. If you're already at a relatively low body fat percentage, your breast size is unlikely to decrease much.

I agree with the poster who said that avoiding looking "fat" in tops with big breasts involves dressing to your shape. It's common for the formerly fat or those who are uncomfortable about their breast size to go towards baggy or flowing tops, but things with some structure will flatter your figure much more. For an hourglass, tops and dresses with a natural waist, shirring, or crossover/wrap necklines and v-necks will help highlight the fact that you are not, in fact, big all over, just in the bust.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    From 220 to 175, zero change in boobs. From 175 to 160 I have lost one cup size. Now a 34C. I find push-ups helping in working that area.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    There's always breast reduction surgery if you're not happy after you reach mainten as nice weight.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I'm also in for a donation! I went from 38DD to 34A and that's even getting too big!
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hahaha that was the first thing I lost. my boobs and butt :'(
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh reading the size increase comments frighten me a little :s but I really hope I will be able to lose some fat in the chest as it's very difficult to find a sports bra that can give me support. (If anyone has suggestions can you please tell me) I prefer to lose my waist band size than my cup size.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Kidzfun wrote: »
    Oh my gosh reading the size increase comments frighten me a little :s but I really hope I will be able to lose some fat in the chest as it's very difficult to find a sports bra that can give me support. (If anyone has suggestions can you please tell me) I prefer to lose my waist band size than my cup size.

I would suggest an Enell: http://enell.com/enell-sport.html#image-8
  • HeathermRVT
    HeathermRVT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I second the Enell comment. I have one and it's amazing. Last time I was measured I was a G cup.