245 vs. 198.5 (with pictures)

Options
beamishcas
beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
I went looking for a video of when I knew I was at my heaviest...245 lbs!!!! It's the only proof I have that I was ever that HUGE!!! and never admitted to ANYONE how much I weighed. I never allowed anyone to take a picture of me but we had taken our children for their first bowling experience and of course I was in the video. At the time I viewed the video I was like, "That is NOT me", but in fact, it was. So I started to lose weight and was able to keep most of it off. I went back and forth gaining and losing, gaining and losing until finally finding MFP years later at 219 lbs and here I am at 198.5 with a final goal of 130 which I hope to achieve by summer 2012. :)

2011-07-039517-06-579550-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• mhnyman28
    mhnyman28 Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep going...........you're doing great. It's been about a year for me, and the weight loss has me feeling much better about myself, and healthier. It's not easy getting there, but once there the motivation gets stronger, and the excersice gets easier.
  • missemocha
    Options
    I don't see anypictures...:-/
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    i tried to see, but its telling me this has been removed or deleted,,but!! im at where you number was, and can picture how happy you are acheiving this journey!! best wish for the rest of the run!!!!! im gonna add you as i love your determination, and i need to surround my self with this!!! congrads, im sure you look wonderfull with a HUGE difference!!!!!!!!!
  • beamishcas
    Options
    I was messing around but can't get the pictures to come up in the message. Any help will be appreciated. I posted a link to copy and paste, but apparently the link doesn't work either, but really want the pics in the message.
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    change the IMG to lower caps
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just tried changing them to lower img for you from caps, but it didn't work for me either :( I always have issues with posting with photobucket too :( Someone recommened to me to try tinypic.com and it worked better.
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    great job!!! I noticed you put www. in front of the link so it doesn't work
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. Even without the pictures I can hear your success! I love your smile : )
  • beamishcas
    Options
    got it to work. :)
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    aw you are looking fabulous, i am 1 week in now and started at 242lbs so very near to your 1st picture, i am really nervous for my 1st weigh in tomorrow lol, but you are an inspiration putting your pics on, thankyou so much. you are doing really well keep going towards your goal. you can do it x
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep moving on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!