who joined in Jan-FEB 2011???? add me

Options
I'd like to have you in my friend list, see how all of you are doing since then?
I've lost 55lbs so far, many scale and NSV for me.
I said byebye to being obese, then fairwel to being overweight and now am at a healthy BMI
-I can run a 5k without stopping now
-single digit pants
-meds free (gastritis & reflux are gone)
-I feel and starting to look sexy too

please send me a friend request

Replies

• cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I started in Jan of this year. You seem to be doing better than I am. I have been at the same weight +/- a pound or 2. I have been out of town a lot since summer started and have not been filling out my food diary. I should be back on track within the next month. However, even though I have not been losing weight, I have been losing pant sizes.

You can add me if you want.
  • serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Options
    I started in January of this year and have lost 60 lbs. Still have 43 to go :) Congratulations on your success!
  • SenseAtional
    SenseAtional Posts: 134
    Options
    WOW, you're doing incredibly well! I joined in February and haven't progressed anywhere near as well as you. I need to do whatever it is that you're doing. What exactly have you done? I've stuck to the 1200 calories a day, 60 minute cardio/strength 6 days a week, but have not gotten your results.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 10th of 2011 and have lost 38 lbs so far. You are definitely an inspiration to those of us who made a change for a better 2011. Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I joined in Feb '11. I've lost 24 pounds, but I've surpassed my original goal weight and have now lowered my goal by 5 pounds,, which takes me back to pre-pregnancy. Just 3 more pounds to go!
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started my healthy lifestyle January 3rd. I lost 17 pounds on my own before joining MFP in February. Since joining I have lost 38 more pounds. I love my new life and new body. I am healthier now than I was in my 20's.
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    that's so inspiring! way to go!

i started in jan. 2011...i lost 15 lbs., and was really good for about 2 months. but i'm a big stress eater, so when i had two accidents, i was off the exercise radar and healthy lifestyle was thrown out the window. i put back the lbs., and now picking myself back up.

this summer, i'm going to shoot for 1200-1400 cals a day, and workout at least an hour a day. and water water water!!!

i would love to have the success you do!!

good job!
    guen