KEEP ON TICKING

Options
mshoneyfun
mshoneyfun Posts: 19 Member
Hello to all,
Well today i weighed in once again as I do every Friday and I did not loose what I wanted too, but I did loose something, a whole freaking quarter :explode: I can just break this scale. But I had to realize something is better than nothing. So to all that only see the line on the scale move two notches. KEEP ON GOING, STAND UP AND SHOUT IT OUT!!!! DO THE BROWN!!! DO THE SPIDERMAN!!!!!! NOW YOU HAVE JUST LOST A POUND.........LOL.......LOL.......LOL......LOL

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!!!!!
I TIP MY FORTY TO ALL MY FITNESS PAL HOMIES :drinker:

Replies

• mshoneyfun
    mshoneyfun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello to all,
    Well today i weighed in once again as I do every Friday and I did not loose what I wanted too, but I did loose something, a whole freaking quarter :explode: I can just break this scale. But I had to realize something is better than nothing. So to all that only see the line on the scale move two notches. KEEP ON GOING, STAND UP AND SHOUT IT OUT!!!! DO THE BROWN!!! DO THE SPIDERMAN!!!!!! NOW YOU HAVE JUST LOST A POUND.........LOL.......LOL.......LOL......LOL

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!!!!!
    I TIP MY FORTY TO ALL MY FITNESS PAL HOMIES :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    cheers to you also

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • luvmakeup4ever
    luvmakeup4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I broke a plateau today and it felt better than a lottery winner winning a million bucks and to top it off, I lost 2 inches in my waist! Quite a wonderful feeling
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!