hello everybody...

Hi,
My name is Rob , Im 32 looking to lose at least 50 pounds, the last two weaks is beeing great I lost 7 pounds.... Im married and have 2 beautiful kids... 2 girls, one is 8 and the other is 3 months old...
Well , I just like to say hi...

Replies

• robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Hi,
    My name is Rob , Im 32 looking to lose at least 50 pounds, the last two weaks is beeing great I lost 7 pounds.... Im married and have 2 beautiful kids... 2 girls, one is 8 and the other is 3 months old...
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: Glad to have you. That little one is adorable!

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi,

Congratulations on the 7 pounds, that's wonderful! Keep up the great work, and before you know it, you WILL lose all the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • robsonaraujo
    thanks.... is beeing hard but Im gonna get there....
    congratulations on all your weight loss, thats wonderful..
  • robsonaraujo
    tks.... she is really adorable....
    thank 4 the comment...
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    thanks.... is beeing hard but Im gonna get there....
    congratulations on all your weight loss, thats wonderful..

Thanks! Actually, I didn't find it "that" hard to lose the weight! Mostly all I needed was to see what I was eating each day, and then "work" with my numbers and get some exercise, and the weight slowely, steadily came off! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hi, welcome to MFP. I am kinda new too, been here since December 31st, but didn't officially start until New Years Day. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I love this site, and I just know that you will too.
  • robsonaraujo
    tks... I love it... the site is a great tool...
    COngrats on your weight loss..