Greek yogurt dip recipes please

Options
amyt2778
amyt2778 Posts: 4 Member
What are your favorite Greek yogurt recipes either with plain or vanilla yogurt?

Replies

• jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were low calorie, but I have done a fruit dip with vanilla greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk. I'm sure you could do it with honey or so.something else.

Then, there is the loaded baked potato dip with plain greek yogurt, ranch packet, real bacon bits (you can also find the turkey bacon ones), chives, and shredded cheddar cheese. I guess it's not too bad in moderation.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Then, there is the loaded baked potato dip with plain greek yogurt, ranch packet, real bacon bits (you can also find the turkey bacon ones), chives, and shredded cheddar cheese. I guess it's not too bad in moderation.

I always forget that I could go savory with my greek yogurt instead of sweet, that's a good idea!

I currently am mixing jams or preserves in my greek yogurt every morning :) I posted a thread about this a few days ago, my mother in law has a jelly/jams/preserves/marmalade business so I take her spare ones and make my own flavored yogurts with them now. My favorite is greek yogurt and blueberry preserves, yum!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    That sounds tasty! I have been throwing cherries and strawberries in mine. Lol
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Pb2 and some sugar free maple syrup or unsweetened cocoa and stevia
  • rimi_naushad
    rimi_naushad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    yeah even i was looking for yogurt dips recipes ... Thank u @jagodfrey08
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you want savoury: 0% Greek yogurt, red onion (finely diced), mustard, pickles (finely diced), dill weed, pink Himalaya salt. Great sub for tartar sause WITHOUT the guilt
    If you want sweet: 0% Greek yogurt, 1/2 tbsp organic cocoa, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, stevia to taste. Great with fruit or on its own
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I like to use 0% Greek yogurt to make a dip by adding ground cumin, garlic, red onion, salt and pepper.

I like to add 25g of Bramley applesauce, cinnamon and aspertame (use your preffered sweetener or none) to taste. You can also add a bit of vanilla extract and/or nutmeg.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Plain yogurt and peanut butter (or PB2). The amount will depend on how peanut buttery you want it, of course. We ate this all the time when I was a kid, usually with slices of apple, but also sometimes with celery sticks.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Tzatziki - garlic, lemon juice, cucumber, dill, salt and pepper
  • sheritimmons25
    sheritimmons25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with a packet of taco seasoning.