Micro Goals: Welcome to Onederland!

Options
sammispatz92
sammispatz92 Posts: 18 Member
Finally made it down to 199.4 from my highest weight of 217.8 lbs. It took longer than I would have hoped, but now that I have developed new habits I would like to be in the 180's in a few months.

What micro goals are you working towards? fitting in jeans? Eating less salt? More exercise? Less chocolate? I'd love to know!!

Add me and let's stay motivated! Small goals matter!

Replies

• Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! I started at almost the exact same weight as you (217.4), and as of today I'm at 202.2! I'm sooooo close! I hope to be in Onderland by next weekend. When I get there, I'm going to go get a haircut, my first in over a year.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My first mini-goal is also Onederland, as well as completing Whole30. I hope to accomplish both at the same time (by 7/27). I started at 211 lbs and am currently at 201.7.
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 220, almost same as you. And when I reached 199.something I was ecstatic! I had taken some before pics shortly after starting the loss and I took a progress pic that day I reached 199. And let me tell you...i cried eyes out when I looked at them side by side!! Tears of joy! So I know how you must be feeling and I'm so happy for you!!! I'm 183 now (still losing), so yes, you will get there!!! Keep up your great work!!!
  • mrsphantomvoxx
    mrsphantomvoxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started April 11, 2016 at 224.2 lbs. I am 5'7 and 31 yrs old. This was the heaviest I had ever been.
    I started eating healthier and making better choices. Started T25 and recently joined a gym. My first goal was to hit Onederland and it was an amazing feeling!
    Just weighed in at the gym yesterday and it read 192. I am so close to getting into the 180's! Have not seen that in my adult life.
    Ultimate goal is to get to 150. Then, who knows.
  • AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My first goal is to get under 100kg (222pounds). I'm expecting it to take me about two months to lose the 8-9kg/18-20 pounds needed to achieve that goal.
  • dahhhhhling
    dahhhhhling Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm at 206.5. I haven't been under 200 in 5 years, I'm hoping to be there by September.
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Close - only 7.7 pounds to go!
  • ShawnaE10123
    ShawnaE10123 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started at 225.0 04/04/16 I'm now at 203.6 I can't wait to get back to onederland!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!