Sugar and Success

Options
jdavis193
jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
How many of you still ate fruits and drink milk and cheese and went over on your sugars and still succeeded and shed that belly fat?

Replies

• mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I still eat loads of fruit and have a yoghurt drink in the morning and am losing weight :)
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I just put this on here bc I see so many posts about people saying not to eat fruit this and that to shed belly fat.. I don't believe that at all...
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    I don't eat anything with any ADDED sugar (or artificial sweetener) anymore. Fruit? Milk? Cheese? I like being healthy too much to take those completely out of my diet!
  • ttlavoie
    ttlavoie Posts: 7
    Options
    A peice of fruit never made anyone fat its the other processed crap that were eating !
  • jdavis193
    Options
    No I agree with you.. I have just read past posts about people drink unsweetened almond milk because fat free milk has to much sugar in it. Fruit has to much sugar in it.... I don't believe in this at all.. I have been successful with doing all of this..
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I eat fruit and dairy every day, and I even eat things with added sugar in them sometimes. In the last month, I've lost 7ish pounds and 1.5 inches off of my waist (measured at the smallest part) and 1 inch off my stomach (measured at my belly button). I think you'll be fine as long as you're not eating a ton of added sugar. I've always been told (and believe) that naturally occurring sugars are good for you.
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I DO drink unsweetened almond milk because it's lower in calories, and I like it better, not completely because of the sugar. I eat plenty of fruit though, and don't stress too much about sugar. I'm usually way over, and I've lost fine.
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything with any ADDED sugar (or artificial sweetener) anymore. Fruit? Milk? Cheese? I like being healthy too much to take those completely out of my diet!

This is me as well. American food is packed with all this high fructose corn syrup well allot of it is. To not eat fruit is a bit unnatural in my opinion.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I also eat really healthy... I have just seen some people comment once they watched there processed and unprocessed sugars they could tell there stomachs are faltter. I am do an experiment.. I just got some almond milk unsweetened. I am go to to see if I notice any difference.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I also eat really healthy... I have just seen some people comment once they watched there processed and unprocessed sugars they could tell there stomachs are faltter. I am do an experiment.. I just got some almond milk unsweetened. I am go to to see if I notice any difference.