New to "The Pal!"

Options
What's up folks?

I started a year ago, TODAY, tracking all of the "calories in/calories out," manually in a notebook. I shaved off over 100 pounds with daily accountability on what I put IN my system and what I burn. I discovered MyFitnessPal, recently, and it appears to take a TON of manual work out of my food journaling. I have about twenty pounds left I would like to shave off, but in the meantime, I began my fitness dream of training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. My first fight is this Saturday and I would not be here if not for the very tools that are all encompassing on this site!

Replies

• beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!

Yes, the food tracker is awesome and so easy! No excuses!

Congrats to you and good luck in your fight!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..and it sounds like we need you more then you need us! Congrats on your success so far. I hope your stamina and determination can infect us all! Add me if you would like. And best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!

How awesome! Congrats on such success. Your message simply screams with pride, excitement and contagious happiness :happy:

My younger brother recently joined a place that teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and his first workout left him paying for DAYS! Crazy stuff happens there! Best of luck to you with your 1st fight ~ No doubt you'll kick some serious @ss!!!

And oh! Good luck with shedding the last few to reach your goal :smile:
  • WinterWedding2013
    Options
    good luck!! :smile:
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Congrats on everything! I find logging food and counting calories is the key to weight loss success... no matter what anyone says. I mean, I need to be disciplined and MFP disciplines me!!

Feel free to add me, good luck!