9 months + 90 pounds later -- progress report (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You not only look 94 pounds thinner, you look 20 years younger! Congratulations.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    wow! a very well done! that is absolutly amazing
    xxx
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!! What an inspiration!!!! Congrats on a wonderful job!!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl, okay so tell me your secret. I have been here for about 1yr now and have only lost 44lbs, what did you do & how did you do it??? I try to get some pointers from everyone, any thing helps. Thanks
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I know it has been said but you look amazing! Almost like a different women. You look toned and importantly happy and confident!!
    Well done!! You can be so proud!
  • CLAUDEM
    CLAUDEM Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are! The change is unbelievable! You said that you changed to eating nutritious food, exercise and drink lots of water, but I'm wondering how many calories you eat a day, and how much exercise do you do in a week? If you don't mind, add me as a friend, and fill me in. You are amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • traceyford
    traceyford Posts: 21
    Options
    fantastic! well done you, you look great xxx
  • alex_marie85
    Options
    Congrats and well done! Also I friended you because I definitely need friends who are farther down the road then I am!
  • kmbutler09
    kmbutler09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Way to go!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Nice job! You look so great!!! Thanks for posting :)
  • aneisiena
    aneisiena Posts: 63
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well Done You! Congrats on your progress!
  • Fatcatsmom
    Fatcatsmom Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow, you are one of my heroes!
  • Phat_Mumma
    Options
    You look amazing, like a completely different person and 20 years younger. So inspirational thankyou for sharing your story.
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    Fantastic job.....I just started Zumba and love it.....Keep up the good job....you look AWESOME :0)
  • MrFabulous1
    MrFabulous1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you've done very well for yourself!
  • kirsha1
    kirsha1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations on this huge achievement. You are an inspiration to many of us. Keep it up! : D
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well done you! you look fantastic - so much younger and happier too! I hope that you can inspire others to lose weight the sensible way - no diets and no fads - just a change of lifestyle. I truly hope you can continue your new way of life and your weight stays low - enjoy!
    Today marks 9 months since I made the decision to change the way I live my life, to replace my unhealthy habits (laziness and gluttony) with regular exercise, proper nutrition (in healthy portions), and lots of water.

In that time, I have lost just over 90 pounds and a LOT of inches.

In turn, I have also gained some things: good health, confidence, and the knowledge that I am setting a positive example for my family and friends. :)

Here are some of my stats (I'm 5'10"):

************WEIGHT************
    Starting: 280.0 pounds / Current: 189.6 pounds
    **Loss: 90.4 pounds

*********MEASUREMENTS*********
    Starting Hip: 54.0 inches / Current Hip: 41.0 inches
    **Loss: 13.0 inches

Starting Thigh: 32.0 inches / Current Thigh: 23.0 inches
    **Loss: 9.0 inches each, total 18.0 inches

Starting Calf: 19.5 inches / Current Calf: 15.75 inches
    **Loss: 3.75 inches each, total 7.5 inches

Starting Waist: 45.5 inches / Current Waist: 29.5 inches
    **Loss: 16.0 inches

Starting Chest: 51.0 inches / Current Chest: 42.0 inches
    **Loss: 9.0 inches

Starting Upper Arm: 16.0 inches / Current Upper Arm: 12.0 inches
    **Loss: 4.0 inches each, total 8.0 inches

Starting Neck: 15.5 inches / Current Neck: 13.5 inches
    **Loss: 2.0 inches

****TOTAL INCHES LOST: 73.5 inches

I am so grateful for the support and encouragement I've received on here.

As far as sizes, here are the changes I've made:

PANTS -- Starting: 24W / Current: 13-14

SHIRTS -- Starting: XXL / Current: Small

DRESSES -- Starting: 20W / Current: 10 (with an occasional 8 if it has lots of room for my boobs)

BRAS -- Starting: 44F / Current: 36G

PANTIES -- Starting: 12 / Current: 7

Also, I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for months (I will have it resized when I'm done losing, which is less than 10 pounds away now) because it is WAY too big. It is a 9 1/2 and I now wear a Size 6 ring.

This is what I looked like to start with:
    29775_869548316142_10116788_48816093_2656878_n-1.jpg

And here is what I look like now:
    257638_10150295371093833_637923832_9230834_4895575_o-1.jpg

People always want to know how I've done it - no fad diets or anything like that - I eat nutritious, well-balanced meals and snacks (including the dreaded carbs, but in healthy forms), drink lots of water, and exercise regularly. I started out just walking around the neighborhood but have incorporated a lot of other things as well. I'm a Zumba addict, although I have no rhythm and look ridiculous doing it, and try other forms of exercise whenever I feel like it. I typically exercise anywhere from 30-60 minutes a day 5-6 days a week.
  • mizzsolero
    mizzsolero Posts: 47
    Options
    you look brilliant! a great inspiration!
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so happy with yourself as you should be. Congrats on your success. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!