Looking for friends at my stage of life. (40's and 50's!)

Options
Yep, I'm new to this site. Only joined a week ago but had a great loss this week and I'm really excited about it.

I would, however, love to add some new friends that are in their 40's & 50's for support cause let's face it......its harder for us to lose that stubborn "middle weight" isn't it!?!?! Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Let's support each other!

Replies

• jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • jatbe
    jatbe Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me.
  • cowboy48
    cowboy48 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can add me, as well if you would like?
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Welcome & congratulations so far!

Feel free to add me too.
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a couple weeks and would love to be part of your support network (and you part of mine). Feel free to add me!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Can add me too, if you'd like :).
  • cgcortezrn
    cgcortezrn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I joined June 1st and have had a great 1st month. You will do well and I would love to join your circle of friends here on MFP. I am ready to get fit and healthy so lets do this together.

8167099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dcw10
    dcw10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome also !!
    feel free to add me if youd like !

Good luck ♥
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I don't post a lot but I'm in the same boat as you... I started Jan.1 this year and am down 37 lbs. - Have 43 more to go - coming up on my halfway mark soon... Welcome aboard, you'll love it!
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I hope that you enjoy the site as much as I do!
  • Mathisfun
    Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Joined 3 weeks ago. Feel free to add me also. Looking forward to losing my last 10-15 pounds.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm 51. Been with this site since the end of march and have lost 29 lbs. Actually lost a total of 43 lbs since january. It's amazing the amount of support and friendships you will find on this site! I still have 87 lbs to go so will be here for quite a while. Feel free to add me if you would like:flowerforyou:
  • loser148
    loser148 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about trying to widdle the middle. I am do it, but, it is a slow process. You can add me if you want to.
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am hopelessly addicted to this site! I started April 20th and am down 23 pounds. loving it! Addd me if you like, who couldn't use another friend?!
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you'd like!

That extra belly bump was an unwelcome 40th birthday gift, and I'd love to get rid of it too!!!
  • emfoley2
    emfoley2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

Totally agree with what you say, it does kind of creep up on you :smile:

This site is brilliant, I am sure you will love it as much as I do, great support and encouragement.

Good luck on reaching your goal, we are all here to help you on your way.

Increased exercise has been the key to kick start my weight loss

Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish :smile:
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    friend me too...and all of you others too. I have found such motivation here. I used to come home and sit on the couch, make dinner and go to bed. I always had a plan in my head to get fit but it just didnt happen. Now i come home get on mfp and I get the motivation I need for others. I try to challenge myself to do better than certain people, or compare my goals to others
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie also....I just joined yesterday. I am 44 and understand the trials of trying to lose weight and become fit at this time of our life! Good Luck on your journey!!

Please feel free to friend me.....I would love to journey with you!! :)