The who and what of Tiaan Muller

Options
My name is Tiaan Muller and I have been training for 8 years.

Nutrition, sport suppliments and training as a science interests me. I have done many diets and experiments with my body regarding to diets etc.
IIFYM, Paleo, Atkins, Dirty Bulk etc. To find out how the body works and reacts.
I use to be a fitness athlete but now I have turned my focus to crossfit.

I am currently experimenting with training methods that I will be able to do till the day I am old. I want to be as fit and healthy as possible in the long run, something I felt will not happen if I continue with my "bodybuilding" lifestyle. It needed more balance.

My next diet journey that I am going to experiment with is intermitted fasting.

Replies

• bex0r2016
    bex0r2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi Tiaan - nice to meet you :) I'm currently using IF (16/8) to assist in the last 20 lbs of my cut and it's been working really well. Just curious will you be using IF to assist you in your bulking/building goals? I will be reverse dieting back up to maintenance in about a month (I've been cutting for 6 months already) and beginning a serious training program at the same time. Just curious if IF could help me put on lean mass faster/more efficiently. I've been thinking of doing a lean gains type program to avoid putting on unnecessary fat that I've worked so hard to shed over the last half year. Would love to get your thoughts and what you will be following in terms of diet and training.
    Cheers!