Lovin MFP but in need of some friends!

Options
I have been on this weight loss journey for the last year I started just working out to prepare for my 50th birthday. Although I have had some success this lifestyle change has become addictive. I workout everyday (just about) and try to eat right for the most part. I have just enjoyed my 50th birthday bash and now that the party is over the fun has just begun. I now need to prepare for a half-marathon in September. I am looking for some friends to help encourage me the rest of the way and I will do the same...............Good Luck

Replies

• Alykzandria
    Alykzandria Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I hope at 50 I can be as active as you! You can DO THIS!!!
  • sarahcreelman
    Options
    I clicked on this topic because I am new on here, and I too am in need of some friends to help motivate me and keep me accountable.
    You're training for a half marathon? That is wonderful! Is it your first one? It is a challenging adventure, but so rewarding. I know exactly what you're going through, I did my first half marathon last October, and it was amazing. I can't say I'm a very experienced runner, I've been doing it for almost a year now, but I love to encourage and offer what advice I have to anyone who would like it!