3 different 7day workout plans!!

veganstarchild
veganstarchild Posts: 11 Member
Lets do this! Will be starting today, July 11th!!
We will do a week with daily updates, then by the end of the week we will do a progress check (how you're feeling, any visual difference, any modifications you did -less or more intense-, etc)! And we'll do it again for a second week with daily updated and a progress check at the end of the week as well! Fairly simple! ☺️
You can choose any one or two or even all three! I will be doing all three! For the arm workout i will be using two 10lb weights! Let's do this yall!
Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to keep up with my daily progress and for some good motivation!!rx4vandjrmel.jpeg
l3dxaxfq2044.jpeg
nuy8ej1510tq.jpeg

Replies

• veganstarchild
    Lets kick off day 1 yall! When my son wakes up from a nap i will start off with the muffin top workout!
    Who's excited? I know i am!
  • kristahughes332
    kristahughes332 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in.
  • kristahughes332
    kristahughes332 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm going to start off with the muffin top one too. I'm super excited
  • veganstarchild
    I'm going to start off with the muffin top one too. I'm super excited
    That's awesome! I just finished that!!
  • Lauraowens123
    Lauraowens123 Posts: 4 Member
    i'm in!!! i will try all three..but will start tomorrow...
  • dawnkhudson
    dawnkhudson Posts: 1 Member
    Sounds good!
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 23 Member
    Like to join. I have some back problems so will do best I can starting with number 1
  • veganstarchild
    Well yesterday my 3 month old was sick so i wasnt able to do day 2. Oh well. The cons of being a mom - when you do get time away from a needy baby sleep is what you choose. And sleep is what i needed. He was very needy. Nursing almost constantly, crying, just generally not feeling well
  • veganstarchild
    Woo! Just finished day 2!! Will be doing day 3 later tonight!! ☺️☺️☺️ how is everyone feeling? Idk anout yall but my ab muscles are sore
  • veganstarchild
    Woo! Week 1 done!! How is everyone feeling?!?!
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm on day 3 of build a body. With my hip issues the squats and bridges are a little hard but I'm trying. Been going to the chiropractor so it helps to incorporate these with my stretches