Newest NSV...check!

Options
Finally walked 30 minutes! Seems small but it has taken 5 months tomorrow of working on getting my life back using MFP. In addition to living most of my adult life obese, I have had Lyme Disease for the past 3 years. Back in February I started walking everyday...2 minutes my first day. 4 minutes my second day and it felt like Mt. Everest. This has been a slow process but 30 minutes and down 48 pounds....thats mine! So appreciate MFP and all you posters who I have learned from, been inspired and challenged by.

Replies

• dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Well done! It is so great to see that you manged to get to such a massive NSV in your own time in your own way. Congratualtions
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Mine is similar... I use the abdominal machine at the gym... I started with 20 lbs of weight and 20 crunches. This weekend, I did 100 at 65 lbs. Whoot!

I am thinking about moving up to 70 lbs....
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it! Day by day and you will achieve all your goals!
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Endurance just continues to build.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!