Any Pokemon Trainers out there?

Options
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else is using Pokemon Go as means of motivation to get up and moving. Walking is my main and favorite form of exercise, but with the summer heat I've been making excuses not to get up and doing it. Now thanks to my anticipation at playing Pokemon Go, I've been getting up and walking 30 minutes every day at least. Some days I'll walk for 30 in the morning before work and 30 at night right after. My fiancee and I have also been using our days off to my a trip to my college campus to walk around there for an hour.

Replies

• rainbowroy
    rainbowroy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    #TeamMystic!!
  • iiRenity
    iiRenity Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    rainbowroy wrote: »
    #TeamMystic!!

#WinterIsComing!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am. There literally nothing to catch on my property so i have it on power save mode and upside down in my pocket so if anything comes up at work I got it. Got a Electra buzz, a clafairy and a beedrill today
    My walks on the weekend turned up several water types.
  • iiRenity
    Options
    I got super psyched when I found a jiggly puff last night. I'm in a pretty rural area so there's no pokestops by the house or gyms, but walking around the suburb for an hour will usually turn me up at least three or four pokemon. Trying to collect more fairy types! Hoping I get a clefairy from the egg I'm incubating.
  • rainbowroy
    rainbowroy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My husband just grabbed me outside because there was a Scyther. That is the third time tonight he has dragged me out and I don't mind at all!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I saw that there was a jiggly puff in my area. But I live in the woods and I just know I'm going to trip and break a bone or something.
    So far I've hatched a Pikachu. I've got 8 eggs to work on. I really want a growlth.
  • iiRenity
    Options
    My fiancee and I just missed getting a Venemoth a few minutes ago. We went for a walk when the servers finally came up and stumbled into a Venemoth right in front of our house! We both tried to get it but the game froze for us. Server lag is insane tonight.
  • LunariusHaberdash
    LunariusHaberdash Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    #TeamMystic!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Valor over here!
  • LunariusHaberdash
    LunariusHaberdash Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114944-pokemon-go-trainers

Got a group going here for folks wanting to join up and support other trainers!
  • ekmontyg
    ekmontyg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    #team mystic
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! I am a Night Trainer cause that is only when the app on my phone loads past the blue screen. Haha. However its really cool. There is a sign at my office kitchen inviting fellow office trainers to meet up for lunch to all walk together. My app may not always work but I enjoy the socialization and exercise with fellow Pokemon enthusiasts. :) Keep up the great work.
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Team Valor FTW
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    MYSTIC!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Team Mystic!