Dumb question..

Options
So I want to do before and after pics....hopefully there's an after lol, but when you take your before pics, do you suck it in or flex your abs at all, or do you keep your belly totally loose??? and what about when you do your after pics, i just picture that after if you have nice abs, your gonna want to flex and really show them off....

Replies

• stronglikebull
    Options
    as long as you're consistent in the way you take the picture every time you'll get good results for comparison.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I keep mines relaxed. That's just me. My pic that is up was me when I started. Once I hit my weight, I'll post recent pics. Good luck to you!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Do both. and flex your arms and do a back shot. try to keep with the same poses when you take the pics each week or month.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Although the temptation is there to suck it in, let it relax, that way you can see the results faster!
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    i reckon suck it in for the before , make yourself look the best you possibly can look for that time before you start your challenge .
    then the after pic, flex it- & again make the very best of what you can for that time & when you are well into your challenge .
    then you can look at the before & after & see yourself at the best you could of made yourself look for those 2 moments & decide which photo is the best you could look for not one of those times but for all your life .
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    haha I usually let it loose and it motivates me (after seeing it) to work harder! :happy:
  • gislihh
    gislihh Posts: 10
    Options
    Take five.

Makem different.
  • lisa97303
    lisa97303 Posts: 3
    Options
    I took my before pics this morning. I just relaxed. It wasn't pretty.
  • mamaboobear
    Options
    well I took mine about a half a week ago, ..had my son take them actually lol, not sure I really want to put him through that again haha. I didn't suck it in, but I didn't let it hang super either, tried to keep it as natural as possible. this site is so inspiring, I look at people's before and after pics who have lost X amount of pounds and I want to be them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!